Hopi Ear Candles / Candling
£20 (approx 40 mins for this treatment incl consultation)
Hopi Ear Candling, also known as Thermo-Auricular Therapy©, is the therapeutic use of Hopi Ear Candles.
Hopi ear candles are cotton tubes, infused with beeswax, honey and therapeutic herbs such as St John's wort, chamomile and sage.
They are inserted into the ear and lit to draw out impurities, relieve pressure in the head and sinuses, and aid hearing problems.
What can Hopi Ear Candling help?
- Alleviate hay fever, sinusitis, glue ear, colds, flu and sore throats
- Balance related problems including vertigo, ménière's disease and labyrinthitis
- Decrease stress, tension and anxiety levels
- Reduce noises in the ear, e.g. tinnitus
- Reduce wax build up
- Relieve migraines, headaches and the build-up of tension
- Relieve the pressure from flying or diving
- Stimulate the local energy flow and reflex points
Hopi Ear Candling is suitable for people of all ages including children and is an excellent, non-invasive alternative for people who have found syringing uncomfortable.